Goodbye Blogger

As Blogger doesn't have a theme which can represent my blog, and 3rd party templates are so hard to integrate, I have decided to move on to Wordpress platform.

Pls continue to follow me at:

see you soon :)

Sunday 8 September 2013

Facts that would make you want to Travel!

Recently, I saw a post on Nomadic Matt's (a well known travel blogger whom I happen to follow) travel blog. He posted a video by Buzzfeed, which was introduced by his members, on "Facts that would make you want to Travel!"

I feel that it's a really interesting video, and it makes a whole lot of sense.

And it reinforces my recent reads of money spent on travelling (experiences), actually makes you happier than money spent on material goods. It's really so true (but then again, as a woman I would tend to shop when I have extra time)!

Do enjoy the video as I share below!


Do you guys agree on the facts they mentioned in the video? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment